340-473-6320 | BOOK ONLINE

Welcome to Wonderland

Lavender Hill Suites welcomes you to St. John, where 61% of the island is national parks and the other 39% is pure heaven. Come to stay with us for that small island reality with a big energy feel. We’ve also got free parking, and are an easy walk to town. Add in the onsite laundry and the 411 on everything from planning your fully-stocked kitchen to the temperature of our salt water pool. And– should you ever need it–Lavender Hill has its own backup generators. All systems GO.

All you need is to match your availability to our dates and we’ll book you directly (no Airbnb. No VRBO. Just a big direct booking Y.E.S.)

Our units book quickly, so text or call Brooks today at 340-473-6320 and he can quickly setup your reservation and answer any questions or provide tips about traveling to and from the island, staying at Lavender Hill Suites, and give you the inside scoop on best beaches and hot spots on St. John!

Our Happy Guests...

  • I have stayed here 3 times. Nice place! Very close to town and all the shops, diving, bars, eating establishments. All within walking distance. This place is beautiful both inside and out. I have stayed in Cruz Bay 9 times and this is the only place I have stayed in more than once.

    John Leonard
  • Stayed here last time we were in St John and really enjoyed our stay here. Quick walk to town. Bed was really comfortable and nice to have our own pool.

    Seth Morabito
  • Lavender Hill is great! The views of Cruz Bay are stunning, the location to town is perfect. Highly recommended! Can wait to go back for a 4th time!

    Chris Marconi
  • It really is tough to go wrong with Lavender Hill especially for the cost and if you like being able to make some of your own meals while on vacation. These units are within easy walking distance of several trendy eateries at the bottom of the hill as well as ample shopping. The units themselves are very clean; have ample space; have a GREAT view; there is a private pool… And our unit even had beach chairs and coolers for the guests to use.

    Chad Peterson
  • This is our third stay at Lavender Hill but our first stay in 2W. These condos are very relaxing, spacious and comfortable. The bed was comfortable, the wrap-around patio was huge and had great views of Cruz Bay and St Thomas.

  • Just got back from another stay in unit 3W. The wraparound balcony is breathtaking and the cleanliness was excellent! Watching the catamarans, sailboats, yachts and ferries come in and out of Cruz Bay from our balcony was a big bonus! Also, it’s a very short walk to the restaurants and shopping. If you want an excellent place to be your home away from home, this is it!

    Jake SF